TP-Link TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router, Atheros, 2T2R, 2.4GHz, 802.11n/g/b, Built-in 4-port Switch, with 2 antennas
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR841N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements.
With 2T2R MIMO Technology, TL-WR841N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, Quick Setup Security (QSS) button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 300Mbps.
It shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not! Which also means, the router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag.
Stable Wireless Signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
WPS - One Button Security
TL-WR841N features WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
IP QoS-Control Bandwidth Reasonably
Among the wireless network, indiscriminate Internet surfing and bandwidth-guzzling downloads by internal users often leave home or small office with insufficient bandwidth. TL-WR841N supports IP QoS function, allowing optimum utilization of bandwidth and offers bandwidth control over congestion, preventing the bandwidth abuse. In this way, the users of a small network receive committed and specific bandwidth, preventing non-critical applications from degrading network performance.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR841N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations, which is convenient to the users, especially for novice users.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
- 2T2R MIMO™ delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- QoS function assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee's computer
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Offers Auto-mail function for system log, convenient for managing the router
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle free installation
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
- 4 x 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
- 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
- WPS/Reset Button
- Wireless On/Off Switch
- Power On/Off Button
- External Power Supply: 9VDC / 0.6A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna: 2 x 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.6 x 5.1 x 1.3in. (192 x 130 x 33mm)
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Signal Rate:
- 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
- 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
- 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- EIRP: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Reception Sensitivity:
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Wireless Security: 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- WAN Type: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP (Dual Access), L2TP (Dual Access), BigPond
- DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
- Dynamic DNS: DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
- Access Control: Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
- Firewall Security:
- DoS, SPI Firewall
- IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
- IP and MAC Address Binding
- Access Control
- Local Management
- Remote Management
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents:
- Wireless N Rotuer TL-WR841ND
- 2 x Detachable Omni Directional Antennas
- Power supply unit
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing